With Vedaant Vidhyakulum, we strive to be the home for holistic development of our students, transforming them gradually into an accomplished human being. This involves training students in every aspect namely physical fitness, mental alertness, intellectual development, emotional balance, social responsibility & spiritual awareness. During their time in Vedaant, each one of the mentioned will be focused upon and strengthened constantly by delivering the necessary inputs with the right guidance to ace in these respective fields.
People tend to believe in grades and mark sheets to recognize a child’s strengths. At Vedaant, we disregard this notion and understand that if a child lives with recognition, he learns to have personal goals. If a child lives with encouragement he grows up to be a confident person. Therefore, we do not measure intelligence quotient with numerical and linguistic skill but appreciate whatever ability the child possesses – be it linguistic, naturalistic, kinesthetic (physical) or artistic.
The academic environment of Vedaant Vidhyakulum encourages kids to hone their talents and develop their intellectual and creative curiosity so that they become learners for their professional and personal lives.
The aim of teaching and learning at Vedaant Vidhyakulum is to develop students into independent thinkers, also developing their analytical and critical skills and to be self motivated throughout their lives. There should be appreciation, interest and love for various fields of knowledge, cultures and regional differences in students to be a Global citizen. To create this learning outcome, we have explicitly designed the following Academic Strategy to meet the academic standards for our students.
At Vedaant Vidhyakulum,
Methods of Teaching and learning are –
- Inquiry and Concept based
- Project and Theme based
With use of Multiple learning modalities –
- Hands on experiences
- Activity Based Learning (ABL)
Value based and Subject integrated content
Regular and Comprehensive evaluations
Project-based learning has been proven as an effective method of encouraging students to take initiative for developing critical thinking, building confidence, solving problems, working in teams, communicating ideas, and managing themselves more effectively. Further providing them a practical exposure to what they learn to develop critical thinking through their learning experience. With PBL, students learn how various assignments and projects such as class presentations, group projects and individual assessments give the ground for developing reasoning skills.
By adopting this technique, Vedaant Vidhyakulum seeks to offer opportunities for students to collaborate and drive towards self learning to develop problem solving, critical thinking and time management, some integral skills to their future. And more importantly, it enables students to create authentic projects which are personal and meaningful to them. This technique gives tremendous opportunity to students for learning, further providing the chance to discover and pursue their own interests.
- To succeed in this new information-based, highly technological futuristic society & to fulfill occupational needs of Global perspectives.
- Students need to develop their capabilities and skills as a combination of Scientific, Technological, Engineering, Artistic and Mathematical ability.
- This result in Mathematical, Scientific, Logical, Enquiry based, Thinking, Reasoning, Investigative and Creative skills development in pupils.
- With AR/ VR , we are moving away from simply ‘learning’ a subject or topic to ‘feeling’ the content.
- This allows a student to explore, to experience or to be involved in something, as if they are actually present in that environment or place.
- Child centered learning
- Subject integrated approach
- Group learning instructional strategy
- Information processing
- Critical thinking
- Team work leads to develop skills
- Skilled process for problem solving
- Where Mentor is a facilitator to guide
- Better and Deep understanding of concept